Sunday, August 25, 2013

Halo halo books exhibit at filipino fiesta

Halo halo's first group exhibit at Arts in the City, for Filipino Fiesta. Exhibit will run from Aug 4-28.

We went there early to do the setup, we doodled around our artworks and it was so much fun.
Now I want a glass wall and markers at our house! :) It was also my first time to meet these awesome artists for halo halo books, so we are kind of shy at first.


Picture first before doodle! :)


Here's my doodle wee! :)



Featured artists are Olivia Burgos, Ajie Alvarez-Taduran, Richard Dagli, Mano Amiga Academy Grade 3 & 4 and me. Here are some of our works at the exhibit.

artist: Mano Amiga Academy grade 3 & 4

artist: Olivia Burgos

artist: Richard Dagli

artist: Ajie Alvarez-Taduran

artist: Des Feliciano
And the finished product:


oops my doodle got covered :(

Add caption
halo halo yay! :)



Special thanks to Jan for making this happen, you the man! :)

yeah i'm the boss 

This is also my first exhibit this year, hope to do another one before the year ends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment