Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas is in the air

Christmas is in the air most of the houses I pass by already have parols, and the music I hear on the radio are christmas songs. Even the guards at our office are wearing santa hats or reindeer headbands. :) The people at the office are all talking about how to spend their 13th month and if we have bonus this year (fingers crossed!). And also don't forget the list of people that you will be giving gifts! I'm hoping that I saved enough money to buy christmas presents! >_<

Since it's christmas is near, an artists job is to christma-fy every design he-she is doing, it's the season of santa hats, christmas trees, reindeers and snow! So here are some Christmas designs I made. :) The first one is for project guard this is in collaboration with my friend's passion project which I'm really excited about! (will talk about this on my next post) :)



And also some new year posts for "The Adventures of Pepot and Dora" and for my fb page. :) I wasn't able to create new sets of postcards this christmas, but will definitely make one for next year, I already added it on my 2015 goals! :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment