Saturday, August 18, 2012

Celebrate Art Exhibit

Awesome! One of my artwork was exhibited at the Pocket Universe Art Collective in saGuijo Makati Yay! This was a contest with the most number of likes in facebook. Thanks to all my family, friends, and relatives who liked it! Truly there is strength in numbers! :)



The gallery pocket universe is on the second floor of Saguijo Bar + Cafe adjacent to the Snow Tattoo Shop (Tattoo designs are by Sarah Gaugler!). Anyway back to the gallery, it is a small cozy room, what made it really cool was the black painted walls that made the artworks stnd out. :)

The entry I submitted was the first watercolor painting i did this year! you can check out the detals of my artwork here.
 



I want to give a BIG hug and thank you to all the people who came. It was very heartwarming to see people appreciate art. (especially if you made it!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment