Sunday, June 2, 2013

Back to school illustrations

Tomorrow starts the first day of school here in the Philippines. Which reminds me I need to wake up early to go to work or get stuck in traffic. So anyway back to my post, I did this school illustrations for a children's learning center website. Instead of creating the characters in photoshop I decided to draw and paint them traditionally, using my good ol set of watercolor. I enjoyed this project since the client gave me a lot of freedom to do what I want. :)

Some elements i did

happy student watercolor on paper

more pictures :)
Did this illustrations using my sketchpad (not watercolor paper) they warped a bit but fortunately it didn't show much in the picture. I adjusted the colors and did the layout in Photoshop.  


You can check out the website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment